1) We first need to figure out what the item is and what it is for
2) We then debate whether we actual even need it. I'm of the belief we shouldn't just get something because it's on some list. I guess I'm a minimalist in that sense.
3) Kris then tells me what one of the many different books she has about this stuff says.
4) I do my normal obnoxious level of internet research from consumer reports and other sites
5) I tell Kris what the best few option are
6) Kris picks the one she likes and the colors she wants for that list.
That's a lot of work for a boppy.....
Good thing we have 4.5 more months....
Post a Comment