Saturday, September 27, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
We've had some baby activities recently, we figured we'd share.
- Kris has been feeling great recently!
- We ordered our furniture for the nursery today, which means that I officially have 6-8 weeks to clear out my office, clean pant and get ready for its delivery. Which leads to...
- We started cleaning out the closets in the house today to make room for all the baby stuff...this is NOT a fun task, but results in significant amounts of stuff that we don't need being thrown away, so I support the effort.
- We visited Carlo Quinto (a possible nickname for CJHV, see below) and he's doing very well at 11 days old and Mom and Dad seem to be doing well as well.
- Tater has been kicking up a storm recently. Luckily it's normally at bedtime so Dad can actually feel it. Perhaps not so luckily for Mom, but she doesn't seem to mind it yet.
- Name list is holding steady at 3 each.
As we mentioned below, over Labor Day Weekend, we went down to visit our friends, the Shields'. Here are the pics: