Ben in his skeleton shirt yesterday.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
I see a monkey!!!
Posted by Kristin at 3:25 PM
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Ben got a flu shot this week. He went to bed for a nap with the bandaid on his leg and woke up with it on his cheek.
Ben got a new toy last weekend. It took me a while to get a picture of it because he moves so fast now, they kept coming out blurry!
Posted by Kristin at 10:19 PM
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Again, another month has gone by and now my little Benny is 10 months old! He's turning into such a little boy! Here's what he's been up to:
- Babbling, but still not making anything that sounds like words at all.
- Talking silently or "mouths" words ALL the time.
- Crawling a ton (the right way, now) and pulling up on everything. He has mastered the stair between our family room and dining room and has yet to find something he can't pull up on.
- FINALLY eating pretty well! He has mastered the pincer grasp and can get most anything into his mouth on his own.
- Napping and sleeping consistently (unless he doesn't feel well or his teeth are bothering him).
- Speaking of teeth, he has 6 now.
- Waving (as shown in recent video).
- Has gotten his first few bumps, bruises and scrapes as he's pretty daring in his crawling and climbing. He currently has a slightly skinned chin. Poor guy....but everyone tells me he's a boy and I better get used to it!
I'll add more later if I can think of anything else. Happy 10 months Ben! We LOVE YOU!!!
Posted by Kristin at 4:47 PM