Highlights since our last highlights:
- Kris went a whooping 25 days without getting sick in the morning (the streak was recently broken with a little slip up the other day, but we're blaming it on a rough elevator ride. She does work on the 33rd floor).
- Her 14 day cold is finally on its way out (the fun just keeps on coming).
- She's started to be able to feel the baby (as noted below), but I haven't had the excitement yet.
- We've just about completed the research we need to do for our baby furniture and main baby needs (stroller, car seat, etc.).
- We narrowed down our name list to a small selection for each gender and NO we are not telling.
- I'm thinking about investing some money in Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme for the baby's college fund seeing we're currently keeping them in business, or at least Kris is.