Only one month away from Ben's BIRTHDAY! Amazing. He is growing into such a little boy rather than a baby and I love watching him grow and learn things. Here is the update to let you know what our little 11 month old is doing:
- He is definitely not doing the silent talking as much....but not really talking any more than before. Maybe next month!
- His 7th tooth popped out the other day.
- He is crawling really fast and has become an expert at escaping from me during diaper changes.
- "Cruising" all around and has totally mastered moving from one piece of furniture to the next.
- Loves to walk around holding hands and has stood for a few seconds on his own.
- Recognizes and reacts to a few words/questions.
- Continues to get little bumps and bruises (including one very sad black eye) on a daily basis.
- Sleeping wonderfully at night and usually well during the day. Every time he skips a nap, I wonder if he's switching to 1 nap a day. I don't think he's ready for that yet though.
- Eating well.....but the spitting is driving me crazy!
I still can't believe it's been almost 1 year. Love you Benny!!
Ok, so it's getting more and more difficult to get a picture of Ben sitting still.
Finally, a good one. Please excuse the water spillage on his shirt. He has definitely not mastered any of the sippy cups we've tried.
And then he escaped. Escaping, usually includes a quick crawl away and then he stops, looks back to make sure I'm watching, giggles, and continues to crawl away. It's cute if he's not bare bottomed. :)
He's becoming a little man! So cute!
He looks like a red head in these pictures!
Wow, only 1 month until his big birthday! Have a happy Thanksgiving this week and a fun trip - I'm jealous that you're going somewhere warm!
Post a Comment