October 15th was Nick and my 7 year wedding anniversary. We celebrated the Friday before with a fantastically memorable dinner downtown (and a successful night with a babysitter), so when Monday rolled around, there wasn't too much more celebrating to do. However, I wanted to keep up my tradition of watching our wedding video and I was excited at how interested Ben was!
- He loved seeing "Virginia" when I was getting ready with my bridesmaids and parents at their house in Vienna.
- When he saw Nick before the ceremony, he said to me "I think Daddy was so happy!"
- He watched the ceremony intently and even asked me to pause it while he went to the bathroom. This sparked lots of questions about where Jesus was at my wedding.
- He was excited in during the part where we took all the family pictures because he was surprised at how many people he recognized.
- He giggled constantly during the toasts and he loved watching everyone dance.
It really made me watch the video in a totally different light and I really enjoyed it! (Nick, you may have gotten out of watching the video this year....but I'm going to have BEN ask you to watch with him next year....and just TRY to say no!)
Post a Comment