- Ben's first flight
- First trip to the beach
- First dip in the pool
- First meeting (Great) Aunt Nancy and (Great) Uncle Tom
- First view of a golf course
- First trip to Schnapper's
- First time being held by Great Grandpa Mac, and
- First time going outside without his feet covered!
Ben's been making some strides himself lately including, finding his hands and possibly even knowing how to use them, smiling at everyone that makes eye contact with him, practicing his gymnastics moves by making his body stiff and pointing his toes, and best of all....sleeping through the night! We'll see how long that lasts, but his Mom is definitely enjoying it!
We took lots of pictures. I'll put a few here and link to the full Picasa pictures.
Click to see more! :)